Who We Are
Founded in 2007, Ladybrille® Magazine is a pioneer digital publication and authority celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership globally, with an emphasis on the African woman. The publication also celebrates African fashion in the West.
What We Do
Ladybrille publishes content about the brilliant woman in business and leadership across industry sectors (business, fashion, film, music, law, media, science, technology and more). Some signature features include:
- Ladybrille Fashion Business: Features & interviews with fashion industry professionals.
- Ladybrille Entrepreneur: Features & interviews with women entrepreneurs.
- Fashion Law: Legal tips and analysis affecting the fashion industry.
- Ladybrille Woman of the Month: A running feature for eight years, The ‘Ladybrille Woman of the Month’ celebrates women who empower themselves and others through their contributions and actions in their local and international communities. These women are intelligent, courageous, confident, and innovative. They strive for balance in their personal lives (whether emotionally, mentally, and spiritually), are persistent, and when they fall, they get right back up. These women honor and stand in their truths. They are business and community leaders, visionaries, trailblazers and game changers. They are our sisters, aunties, mothers, friends and so much more. They are “Ladybrille” (brilliant) women. In 2014, the Ladybrille Woman feature expanded to include a podcast show. The feature also periodically extends to Ladybrille men in a special feature.
Partner with Us
We are happy to partner with brands with shared values and have partnered with many reputable brands over the years. Please contact us to further discuss or for more details.
Advertise with Us
Promote your product and services to a highly influential hyper-targeted audience. Also enjoy invaluable exposure through our marketing and promotions of our main features including our Ladybrille ‘woman of the month’ feature. Advertising opportunities include:
- Website: direct advertisement on our website
- reskins (our entire website background is covered with your ad)
- banner ads
- Leaderboard – 728 x 90
- Half Page – 300 x 600
- Medium Rectangle – 300 x 250
- sponsored posts
- Email newsletter: Direct personal contact with our brilliant women.
- Podcast show: Advertise on our podcast shows including our signature ‘Woman of the Month’ feature.
- Pre and post event publicity: We create pre and post event publicity for your campaign.
- Social media marketing: We advertise your event or product on our social media platforms.
- 80% Women Business Owners, 20% Professionals.
- Countries: 41% USA, 13% UK, 40% (Africa), 6% (Other).
- Industries represented: Business, Finance, Technology, Fashion, Film, Music, Media, Law, Engineering, Public Relations & More.
Contact Uduak Oduok, Esq. (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss advertising and partnership opportunities.