Successful fashion blogger Assa Cisse, the founder of ‘Ciaafrique’ and ‘Curves & Curls’ blogs, makes a guest appearance on the Ladybrille Woman Podcast show to share how she left her job as a human resource professional to become a successful fashion blogger. Assa has collaborated numerous brands including Target.
Assa loves getting pretty. She is a wife and a mother of two little boys. Her ‘Ciaafrique’ blog focuses on African fashion while her ‘Curves & Curls’ is where she shares her personal style, hair , beauty, thrift shopping, being a mother, style tips and more.She believes in celebrating women of all shapes and sizes.
BBES International: BBES international is a passport to other markets. BBES makes the connections needed to take brands and companies where they want to go.
Quick Preview of the Podcast
- How she began the Ciaafrique blog.
- The challenges of operating an African fashion blog.
- The lack of brand collaboration by African designers with bloggers.
- Finding a new rhythm with her blog My Curves & Curls.
- Collaborations with Western brands like Target & more.
Where to Find Assa Cisse
Facebook: Curves & Curls
Contact & Links
Feedback options: Please leave comments on this post or send to (email@example.com).
Sponsorship: (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com)
Thank you for listening!