Bozoma “Boz” A. Saint John is the Chief Brand Officer at Uber. Until June 2017, she was a marketing executive at Apple Music after joining the company in its acquisition of Beats Music.
Bozoma or “Boz” has led an incredible and inspiring life. She grew up in Ghana, West Africa and learned to speak three languages, and has pushed through so many hardships it’s absolutely amazing.
Watch her interview with Lewis Howes.
Some Questions Asked:
- What were the big challenges you faced in high school? (11:04)
- How do you cultivate your intuition? (18:22)
- Did you always know you would be an executive at big brands? (20:36)
- What was the biggest lesson about working with Pepsi? (41:52)
- How do you deliver the message through an artist or influencer? (42:58)
- What is the key to building a great brand? (44:53)
- What did you learn about yourself watching your husband’s battle with cancer? (52:57)
- What were the most beautiful moments in your last few weeks with your husband? (55:27)
- How was it working with Dr. Dre? (59:20)
WOMAN OF THE MONTH: YETUNDE “YETTY D” OGUNNUBI
The Ladybrille Leader category on Ladybrillemag.com curates, tells and shares the best of the best stories online about inspiring and successful leaders. Enjoy!
Founded in 2007, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora and the continent. The magazine has its foundation in fashion and provides extensive coverage on African fashion inspired news stories.