The Top 25 2017 Most Influential Women of the Mid-Market has been announced by CEO Connection®, the only membership organization exclusively for mid-market CEOs. This list recognizes the top 25 women in the U.S. based on their ability to influence change, innovation, and standards for excellence in companies with annual sales between $100 million and $3 billion.
List of Top 25 Most Influential Women in the Mid-Market (in alphabetic order):
- Ayers, Andrea- Convergys Corp.
- Beck, Olu – Wholesome Sweet
- Cochran, Sandra – Cracker Barrel
- Faulkner, Judy – Epic Systems
- Flavell, Sheila – FDM Group
- Hook, Lisa – Neustar Inc.
- Howard, Julie – Navigant Consulting
- Ibach, Shelly – Select Comfort Corp.
- Kennedy, Lesa – International Speedway
- McReynolds, Judy – Arkansas Best
- Ming, Jenny – Charlotte Russe Holding, Inc.
- Mink, Kim Ann – Innophos
- Poddar, Ranjini – Artech Information Systems
- Powell, Mary – Green Mountain Power
- Reiff, Melissa – The Container Store
- Rothblatt, Martine – United Therapeutics Corp
- Salka, Susan – AMN Healthcare Services
- Saunders, Ninfa – Navicent Health
- Schoenbart, Karyn – The NPD Group
- Sidhu, Luvleen – Bank Mobile
- Smith, Sally – Buffalo Wild Wings
- Smolyansky, Julie – Lifeway Foods
- Sullivan, Diane – Caleres
- Ward, Ann – Curio
- Zuraitis, Marita – Horace Mann Educators
The 2017 honoree list includes dedicated philanthropists and community leaders. Beyond their success in the Boardroom, each of these women have a story to tell. To view the bios of all the winners, visit http://www.midmarketrankings.com/influential-women/.
“We are honored to be able to recognize such a prestigious group of women who have truly made an impact on their company and have given back to their community,” says Kenneth Beck, CEO of CEO Connection. “We have been recognizing CEOs through our Mid-Market 500 and Mid-Market 1000 lists as well as the Most Influential Women’s List and we are pleased to share this new select group with the business community.”
Honorees will be recognized at the 2017 Mid-Market Convention on September 25-27 at The Wharton School in Philadelphia, PA. Referred to as the “Davos for the Mid-Market,” this exclusive global gathering brings together the leadership of the mid-market top business experts and senior government officials to help each other and change the world.
For more information and to register for the convention, visit www.midmarketconvention.com/registration.
WOMAN OF THE MONTH: OBY NWAOGBE
The Ladybrille Leader category on Ladybrillemag.com curates, tells and shares the best of the best stories online about inspiring and successful leaders. Enjoy!
Founded in 2007, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora and the continent. The magazine has its foundation in fashion and provides extensive coverage on African fashion inspired news stories.