Frank Asindi Chiedu, CEO & Founder of Blanck Magazine, joins Ms. Uduak on The Ladybrille Woman Podcast show to discuss fashion business and the business of magazine publishing in Nigeria. Franka, who previously worked as Editor-in-Chief for Complete Fashion Magazine, is credited for revamping Complete Fashion magazine and helping it become the highest selling glossy magazine in Nigeria.
BBES International:BBES international is a passport to other markets. BBES makes the connections needed to take brands and companies where they want to go.
Quick Preview of the Podcast
- Franka’s accounting background and work in oil and gas.
- How Franka broke into the publishing business.
- The basics of magazine publishing in Nigeria.
- The tremendous challenge of distribution.
- The lack of unions and other key associations to help publishers.
- Getting the job at Complete Fashion Magazine.
- Operating Complete Fashion Magazine.
- Leaving for the UK.
- Forming Blanck Digital.
- The mission and focus of Blanck Digital.
- Tips for fellow publisher entrepreneurs.
Where to Find Franka Chiedu
Contact & Links
Feedback options: Please leave comments on this post or send to (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Sponsorship: (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Thank you for listening!