Ladybrille Londoners, MyAsho.com, the e-retailer we introduced you to in July 2009, is thriving and has expanded to include a pop up retail shopping experience for Ladybrille Londoners. On August 13th through 14th, 2011 in Nottting, London, My Asho, will make available the latest collections from Africa’s top fashion,accessory, children and homeware brands. Sample brands include: Tiffany Amber Ng, Christie Brown Ghana, Jewel by Lisa, Urbanknit, Ituen Basi, Nkwo, Kemkem Studio, Zedeye, Zebra Living, Kiki Clothing, Cocoabella and Aimas. Check out the rest of what Myasho.com sent us to share with you.
“The pop up boutique will be situated in the heart of Notting Hill at 47 Pembridge Road, and will offer stylish, limited edition pieces at affordable prices. These pieces will only be available to purchase at the My Asho pop up boutique and will not be featured on the MyAsho.Com site. On exclusive display will be:
– casually tailored, off-duty chic clothing and whimsical accessories from TAN by Tiffany Amber Ng
– the recently launched J Label: the diffusion line from Jewel by Lisa
– beautifully embellished, hand-painted, t-shirts by Aimas
– unique, handmade clutches and limited edition tie-dye batik shawls from Urbanknit
– dazzling yet classic pieces from Zedeye including pieces from the Tribal Romance SS11 collection
– gorgeous accessories and dresses by Christie Brown Ghana
– clothing, accessories and homeware in stunning African prints by Ituen Basi
– free spirited, nomadic pieces from Nkwo
– signature styles infusing traditional woven African fabrics from KKS by Kemkem Studio
– clean, practical and wearable pieces from the Zebra Living “Mara” Collection
– stylish and fun casual wear by sport-chic brand Cocoabella
– afro-centric designs for ladies and kids by Kiki Clothing
The event presents a unique opportunity to view in-person the detailed craftsmanship, vibrancy and boldness of items typically sold via MyAsho.com. The pop-up shop will be available for a limited time only and collections will be available while stocks last with average prices ranging from £5-£85.
Femi Shobanjo, CEO My Asho says “this is a definite milestone. It is the first time a retail space in such a prime location has been 100% dedicated to top African designers. It just shows the demand is there for these pieces. We are very excited for our designers”
Join us at the My Asho Pop-Up Boutique
When: Saturday 13th August 2011: 10am – 6pm
Sunday 14th August 2011: 10am – 6pm
Where: 47 Pembridge Road, Notting Hill, W11 3HG, London, United Kingdom
Most of the products on myasho.com are ethically handcrafted and produced in limited quantities, which means customers can always be assured of find high-quality, inspired boutique style pieces at very affordable prices. “
For more information, visit: www.myasho.com or Email: email@example.com
WOMAN OF THE MONTH: YETUNDE “YETTY D” OGUNNUBI
Founded in 2007, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora and the continent. The magazine has its foundation in fashion and provides extensive coverage on African fashion inspired news stories.