Future fashion CEO’s master class is set to hold August 24th, 2017 at 9 am. This event is aimed at providing young entrepreneurs a unique opportunity to learn from industry leaders. The event’s preliminary talks will focus on African fashion retail distribution chain and shed more light on starting a fashion and beauty business. Some other topics to be discussed include:
* How to prepare a collection for the trend in season
* Branding your fashion collection
* How to prepare a precise fashion business Plan
* how to get the right tailors for your brand.
* Prospect and challenges in building a fashion line
The second arm of the event will be practical classes which will focus on the basic of photography, makeup, modeling and more.
Venue: 271 Herbert Macaulay Way opposite sweet sensation.
Admission is free