You may know Tara Fela Durotoye as the beauty mogul that heads the ‘’House Of Tara’’ brand, but do you know the depth of her story? Kemi Adetiba’s King Women projects uncover the deepest parts of Tara’s childhood until her current state of success, as she bares it all and talks family feuds, neglect, and much more.
- Growing up in a polygamous home
- Abandonment by her mother
- Dealing with the scars of abandonment
- Reconciling with her biological mother
- Losing her step-mom
- Trying to build a new relationship with her mom
- Her father and his life