Women in Economic Decision-making
How can gender gaps be closed at the highest levels of economic decision-making?
Dimensions to be addressed:
– Increasing female graduates in relevant fields
– Overcoming mid-career development hurdles
– Exploring potential of regulatory intervention
• Drew Gilpin Faust, President, Harvard University, USA
• Kevin Kelly, Chief Executive Officer, Heidrick & Struggles, USA
• Christine Lagarde, Managing Director, International Monetary Fund (IMF), Washington DC; World Economic Forum Foundation Board Member
• Lubna S. Olayan, Deputy Chairperson and Chief Executive Officer, Olayan Financing Company, Saudi Arabia
• Viviane Reding, Vice-President and Commissioner, Justice, Fundamental Rights and Citizenship, European Commission, Brussels
• Sheryl Sandberg, Chief Operating Officer and Member of the Board, Facebook, USA; Young Global Leader Alumnus
• Herminia Ibarra, The Cora Chaired Professor of Leadership and Learning and Professor of Organizational Behaviour, INSEAD, France; Global Agenda Council on Women’s Empowerment
• Laura D’Andrea Tyson, S. K. and Angela Chan Professor of Global Management, Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley, USA; Global Agenda Council on Women’s Empowerment
WOMAN OF THE MONTH: OBY NWAOGBE
Ladybrille Entrepreneur on Ladybrillemag.com is a collection of the best web content from successful entrepreneurs including members of our community on how to succeed in business. Topics include access to capital, markets, business tools, employee hiring & retention, sales, marketing, and promotions.
Founded in 2007, Ladybrille® Magazine is a California based pioneer digital publication celebrating the brilliant woman in business and leadership, with an emphasis on the African woman in the diaspora and the continent. The magazine has its foundation in fashion and provides extensive coverage on African fashion inspired news stories.